Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm Not Asking What Happened To Civility

In 2010 psycho Republican Congressman Darrell Issa announced that he would hold investigating hearings against President Obama "seven hearings a week, times forty weeks."
This Neanderthal has no concern with working on the economy, jobs, keeping America going. His only concern is to be a barbaric bull running through a china shop destroying everything. The Eric Holder charges are just the latest example of this.
I don't ask what happened to civility; I ask what happened to civilization itself?
I would urge Republicans to come to their senses, but they are not going to. Seems like every Republican in Congress is going along with this.
It is now up to you Democrats to stand up, all of you, locals included, to knock some sense into them.

Stat counter


View My Stats