Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In The Privacy Of Their Own Bedrooms

 Once again, I qualiy, I am a gun owner.                                           

Today, many people are out buying assault rifles, buying them by the dozens, buying them for mama, buying them for the kids, buying them for grandma. There were probably three assault rifles under some Christmas trees.  Since half the assault rifles in the entire universe are now on the streets of America, a ban on the future “sale” of such is diluted. I propose something that hasn’t a snowball’s chance of passing: That mere possession of an assault rifle be a felony.

I suspect the new NRA slogan will be : “What we do with our assault rifles in the privacy of our own bedrooms is our own private business.”

And you know what? I think they should do it in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

 

Stat counter


View My Stats