Friday, March 18, 2011

Recalling

I know I should be hitting the political issues hard, and will soon.
Right now I'm recalling some of my sayings from decades back, and wanted to share them:

* I would never, ever think of doing anything wrong.
Like most people, I would just do it without thinking.

* The things you will regret most in life are the things you never did.

* I could have been a Republican. I believe in most things they say they do; it's just that they don't.

* Many times I feel like saying: Nor am I a Democrat. I refuse to be a member of a party that will not fight.

* Republicans mistakenly say that we are for the masses, while they are for the individual. They mistakenly think that because we are for each and every individual.

* How do you keep your economy healthy? You keep everybody in it.

* How much government? As little government as you treat your people fairly; as much government as you treat your people unfairly.

* There are those who say we do not need unions today. The day we will not need unions is the day the last person who says that walks off into the Atlantic Ocean.

* The Republican Party cannot exist without an enemy, real or imagined.

* People have asked me whether I have read this novel, or watched that soap opera. I tell them I was too busy living it.

* Always, always save a little space in your heart for humor.
You may not always be able to find humor in everything that hits you, but there will always be a place you can reach into if you need it.

If you enjoy this site, please pass it on to others.
http://flyingcaptaincowboy.blogspot.com

Stat counter


View My Stats