Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just A Question, Just A Question

Should political organizations be given tax exempt status?
Today's issue, why shucks, issue for about the next nine months, is:
The IRS and the tea party.

I know that churches and charitable organizations get tax exempt status.
And when they endorse political candidates they should lose that tax exempt status!!!!

No, what is going on now is not Nixonion. Nixon ordered tax audits on his enemies.

I know that I can't take tax exemptions for political contributions. But the tea party groups think their political organizations should because there is maybe a 2% charity to them, the rest funnelled into politics.

Now, I will concede that pumping brain cells into George Bush would not be political.
No sir, that would be a charitable contribution.





Stat counter


View My Stats